Sunday, September 30, 2012

SpainTalk - Ferrol vs. Hawaii

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for not posting sooner, but my internet capabilities here isn't the best (yet)...
Instead of TravelTalk, this section will be called SpainTalk - so its easier to navigate and find things all related to things Spain, since I'll probably be posting 2-4 times a week regarding Spain. Speaking of which, I need to email everyone my address!

Alright, so what has been going on?!


 I arrived on Thursday night after a flight from Paris and a long bus ride from Porto.  Thanks to David, I arrived safely into Ferrol via A Coruña.  Yes, I even figured out how to do all of the accents on my keyboard.  

On Friday, I pretty much spent all the day sorting out paperwork... and being introduced to everyone at the school.  I can't believe that I'll be working again!  I am really excited.  I will be posting more pictures regarding living here and my living situation and what not... but today I wanted to share something pretty cool.

This blog is called Ferrol vs. Hawaii.  As you will see in future blogs there are plenty of differences (I eat dinner at 2130 - seriously!) but today, I wanted to share some similarities that I discovered while gallivanting around the city, thanks to a new friend and his car.

Here are some pictures of the coast, Praia Doniños... (Why is not Playa?!)  I am in Galicia and Praia is the term for beach!  Sorry for the quality of the pictures, I have a POS and a DSR camera and of course, I didn't bring them, so here are pictures from my iPhone....

Also, don't forget to subscribe and thanks to my 24,000 blog view!  =]

Will post more (including a video) when internet is faster!




Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: