Tuesday, January 04, 2011

meat pie...


Meat pie... yum.
i know i’m suppose to post one of these a week, but hey, i got a little bit of free time so here’s an extra one this week.

have you ever seen a picture of food and you completely remember exactly who, what, when, where, why?

for me this is one of those cases.  

locale - sydney, australia

who - me and spike (stuart, I call him spike)

what - see picture (yummie meat pie - yes... that is peas and gravy)

this was my first trip to australia and i recall awesome places such as the sydney harbour bridge (yes with a ‘u’ - its old english), the opera house (which i didn’t know was pretty much right next to each other), on this trip, i also visited taronga zoo...

its really funny, its sorta all coming back to me, i recall spike meeting me at the airport and our cab driver was on the right side (which is normal)... i even took a picture of him... 

i miss australia.

see you soon meat pie and all my ozzie friends... 


Mahalo for reading. 


Until next time.

No comments: