Monday, September 13, 2010

Apple and Sage Porkchops

APPLE AND SAGE PORKCHOPS

It's been a while since I have posted about food and even longer since I posted about food that I actually made!

The recipe is actually simple, its just boneless porkchops, various spices, onions and apples.

I was apprehensive at first because I really don't like my entree to be on the sweeter end, that's what dessert is for, isn't? The spices really cut the sweetness of the apple and the apple juice and makes the meat much tender!


The porkchops was great with red wine, this time a merlot and instead of my usual starch of rice, I decided to try potatoes, and that was great too.

Ha! Want the recipe?  Let me know!

It was nice to have a fancy dinner at home!

I'm going to eat my last porkchop left over.

nom nom nommm...

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

No comments: