Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nervous...

Nervous...

About the wrong things.

The semester starts up again next Monday.  I am rather nervous about not having a parking pass this semester (I totally forgot and they will not give me one though I have 135 semester hours)

Excited...

I like being busy, working, school, training, homework, video games, emails, blogs, relationships, reading, holidays, birthdays, christmas, gifts, thanksgiving, vacation, text messages... the more I do the more mental clarity.

I am also nervous and excited to see everyone visiting me in the next couple of months.  My BFF is coming next month and my sister the month after, add in a trip to Big Island and Palm Springs that'll pretty much be a busy end of year.

Hopefully, I can squeeze in some surfing in there and of course training for the Honolulu Marathon.


Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

1 comment:

alongcamepoli said...

that's fantastic. good luck--and just keep swimming ;)