Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Road Trip 2015! Salt Lake City and Omaha!

I've been crazy blessed this year!

I've been on 3 roadtrips so far: 
First one: Salt Lake City and Omaha, NE
Second One: Las Vegas!
Third One: San Francisco, Ventura/Pasadena and Ensenada, Mexico!

Not only that, I am leaving for 4 months backpacking Europe on Tuesday!

Its been a while since I've written a blog (but I'll be writing more and more!)

OMG. Who would have thought that I would love Salt Lake City and Omaha, NE!? SERIOUSLY?  
Salt Lake City has a really cool vibe, its somewhat spread out, so its not so crowded, but there's enough people so it feels like a city.  I love that its so outdoorsy too! 

Omaha was beyond fun too!  I imagined corn fields and nothing, but I was met with friendly smiles (everywhere), not to mention the biggest gay bar I've been to is in Omaha (named The Max) hahaha!

Recommendations:
Salt Lake City: The Park Cafe 
Omaha, NE: The Max 











YouTube: http://goo.gl/0vks5e 
Mahalo for reading. 
Until next time.

No comments: