Monday, October 13, 2014

6 months later... Ministerio de Educación

It was 6 months ago that I received my last correspondence from the Ministry of Education, that I have confirmed their placement for me for the upcoming year.  Funny thing is, while I'm a little sad that I haven't received my contract for this year, things happen for a reason, and like most good things... it must come to an end 

(or unless there's a sequel... or a prequel... or a sequel to the prequel...)


Either way, its time to make my own plans.  I'm not waiting anymore.  The great thing about this is, I have all of the possible options on the world.  Well, sorry so short, there's sun outside!



CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.youtube.com/user/hawaiiinsomniac/videos 
Mahalo for reading. Until next time.

No comments: