Friday, November 04, 2011

1000 Words - Military Edition...

It is that time again!

1000 words!


This is going to be pretty challenging - I don't remember everyone in this picture... 

Alright... the setting - Korea.. South Korea. Exact place. Waegwan - South Korea.

Temperature... cold. 

I was stationed in Hawaii and I was deployed to South Korea for a mission... Exact mission? I can't really remember.  Date? Nope, not that one either.

I do remember other details... First... the guy on the right is Josh McSomething. lol We went through 91K training together in San Antonio, Texas - phase I, then I went to Washington and he went somewhere in the South.  It was great to reunite with him.  

Sorry for the quality of the picture, we weren't as high tech back then, I think this was taken with my canon a 3MP camera that cost me nearly $300! 

On this particular day, we were going somewhere...

hmmm. I guess I need to write more of these 1000 words... 

Apparently, my memory is dissipating faster than I anticipated.

(-___-)

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: