Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

2008

I seriously can’t believe that this year is coming to an end. With everything going on in the world it really hasn’t felt like 365 calendar days have passed by. This year has been a landmark year with the 2008 Presidential Election, marred by our given state of the economy and our relationship with foreign countries. I’ve been fortunate enough to embark on 2 trips this year and fortunate enough to see all my family and dear friends. I am also very thankful for having my health.

My 2008 New Years resolution was not to cut my hair. I’m happy to report, “Mission accomplished”.

Also, I have launched my new website (http://hawaiiinsomniac.com). My blog will remain with Blogger as it allows me to post from anywhere I have internet access.

Most Zen Moment
-Leaving Morocco without passport
-Waking up from a bus an hour after I was suppose to disembark in Spain.

Most Surreal Moment
-Riding on a camel in Tamraght, Morocco with a surfboard
-Holding my nephew for the 1st time
-Sprinting across the finish line of the 2008 Honolulu Marathon

Best Concert
-Foxbury Hot Tubs
-Colbie Caillat (in Lisbon, Portugal)

Books
1) Twilight Saga
2) Remember Me?

Technology:
1) Apple iPhone 3G
2) Microsoft Xbox 360

Video Game:
1) Lost Odyssey
2) Tales of Vesperia

Happy New Year!

Mahalo for reading.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

OMG!!!! Tales of Vesperia - LOL!

Unknown said...

She already has a video game named after her. If I recall correctly Vesperia was the brightest star in the sky. :)