Friday, May 03, 2013

EslTalk - NA1 - WEEK24 - News

For this week we talked about news and practiced reciting some "Breaking News".

A lot of people have asked me about world current events and to be honest, I really don't follow any of it.  Occasionally, I'll visit (Al Jazeera) if I want to figure out what is going on in the world, I think they have the best and most unbiased reporting.  Most of the time I read tech blogs, such as Engadget.  If I do want to read some news, I like the following sites: Happy News and Star Advertiser.  Happy News is a site which just provides happy news, which is great considering most of what is out there is no negative. 

CLICK HERE for Happy News

CLICK HERE for Hawaii News.

CLICK HERE for this week's lesson

Mahalo for reading. 

Until next time.

No comments: